Active ingredient in each tablet (Purpose)
Calcium Carbonate 500 mg (Antacid)
Inactive Ingredients: Assorted Favors, D&C Yellow #10 Lake, Dextrose, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mineral Oil.
• do not exceed recommended dose
• adults and children 12 years of age and older:
• chew 2 to 4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
• do not take more than 15 tablets in a 24 hour period
• if pregnant, do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
• children under 12 years: consult a doctor
Uses temporarily relieves:
• acid indigestion
• sour stomach
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney stones.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking prescription drugs. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
- When using this product do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Each tablet contains: calcium 200 mg
• Store below 30°C (86°F). Keep the container tightly closed.
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is
missing or broken.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark Tums®.